Things You Missed – 15th to 21st March 2021
A summary of interesting and notable things in the week of 15th to 21st March 2021:
- Grab Power Up bonus went really quickly again even with the initial bug (better sign up for Amex True Cashback to prepare for the next one)
- Big Pay points can be converted at a ratio of 405 to $1
- Earn double Big points until 6th April
- Play games on Big Rewards to earn more points
- Withdrawal limits to come into effect for GIGANTIQ
- Razer Card cashback is very late this month
- Razer emails premium card qualifiers that the card is delayed
- DBS chatbot doesn’t show MCC for unbilled transactions any more ☹️
- STAR$ restocked in GrabRewards but changed to 5 max per user
- How to find out whether you cancelled your card more than 12 months ago?
- Free pastry and coffee for Amex CapitaStar cardholders at Funan
- Citi is replacing Citi Rewards Visa cards with the MasterCard version
- Some transactions that count towards the minimum spend of HSBC’s recent promo
Join our Telegram for timelier updates!
Want S$145 worth of free shares and cash credits? Try out CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs trading app today!
Subscribe to the Telegram for more great deals and updates.
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).