Things and discussions that happened in the week of 22nd to 29th March:
- What are the limits of Big Pay?
- How do you check whether a particular transaction fulfils the spend requirement for HSBC promo?
- Checking the merchant category code for a particular retailer with Visa Supplier Locator
- Buying supermarket vouchers – is there a difference between getting direct from the supermarket or through third-party retail sites (e.g. Lazada, carousell)?
- Citibank’s targeted spending promo for existing cardholders (different spend amounts for different customers)
- Get 2,500 STAR$ with every $50 eCapitaVoucher purchase up to 10 times
- What’s the merchant category code for buying eCapitaVouchers?
- Does topping up Grab count towards Citi Cash Back’s minimum monthly spend?
- When does HSBC Revolution credit its points?
- More people receiving their Razer Premium Cards
- What cards to use for telco payment?
- What to use Capitaland vouchers for?
Promos Ending 31st March
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!