All the talk, discussion, and news from the past week. Join us in the Telegram for timely updates!
Credit card-related promos and issues
- What cards to use for public transportation?
- Can OCBC FRANK get cashback for hospital bills? Unlikely.
- Maybank promo: up to $15 cash rebate for shopping online
- What cards to use for Taobao?
- OCBC FRANK’s +4% cashback promo credited late. Came in 2nd April
- Amex CapiStar spend promo: spend $4,888 to get Samsonite luggage
- You get 15 STAR$ per $1 of eCapitaVoucher bought with Amex CapitaCard
- UnionPay now accepted on AXS m-station
- What’s the fastest way to pay Amex card bill?
- What’s the MCC for Lendlease vouchers?
- Is it possible to prepay Senoko bills? No.
- StanChart and Amazon promo
- Get $30 and free Apple stock (worth ~$160) with Moomoo trading account; no trades required; credited one business day after funding
- How do low commission brokers make money?
- Free Old Chang Kee curry puffs with PayLah
- Free deposit of coins at OCBC new ATMs (usual charge of $0.012 per coin waived)
Prepaid cards: Grab, Razer, Dash, Big Pay etc
- Does GTM top up using Dash still get points? No.
- Razer’s way of displaying discounts still confuses hawkers
- Razer Card’s 10% cashback on RazerStore and Razer Gold dropping to 5%
- Ways to get Razer Premium Card to glow
- Razer beta rewards redemption extended to 31 Aug
- Grab’s month-end 2,000 points booster started 30th March and ended 31st March
- Kopitiam charges $2 to renew cards
- Big Points have a validity of 6 months… and not many use cases
- I tried out Telegram’s new voice chat feature! Will be doing more voice chats in future
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, savings accounts, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat! See the Things You’ve Missed here