All the notable discussion surrounding credit cards, promos, and other personal finance matters:
- What to do with lots of STAR$?
- Razer coupons that was supposed to last until end of April have disappeared
- Some users are reporting their Razer Pay balances disappearing
- New-to-bank HSBC cardholders are getting their cards in about 2 weeks from sign up
- Discussion on Amex cards and forex fees
- Unlock KrisFlyer status without flying
- Grab’s 30% points back promo: CapitaStar not discounted, comparison between discounted Qoo10 and CapitaStar
- Discussion on best way to pay for $600-$800 of M1 bills
- Why is Grab transaction split into two payments?
- Citi PayAll promo – has the reward been credited?
- 10% cashback at Sheng Siong and Haomart
- Suggestions on how to utilise SRS
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opinion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).