Things You Missed – 12th to 18th April 2021
All the things relating to credit cards, promos, investing etc. discussed in the chat group over the past week:
- What instruments to invest in gold?
- Discussion on cryptocurrency, cryptolending, risk of platform closure etc.
- Withdrawing moomoo’s free AAPL stock as cash
- OCBC 90°N cash rebate promo is back
- Discussion on sign-up rewards for Amex, HSBC and Citibank
- Optimum amount of supermarket vouchers to buy with Citi Cash Back
- Any minimum number of transactions for Citi Cash Back? No.
- KrisFlyer Miles to be further extended until April 2022
- When does AIA charge card for insurance premium? Unanswered.
- What card’s good for GrabFood?
- GrabRewards added Qatar miles
- Discussion on the changed Grab Power Up Challenge
- STAR$ redemption restocked, but down to 3 redemptions (previously 10, then 5)
Don’t miss these promos
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).