Things You Missed – 19th to 25th April 2021
Join our Telegram channel and group to stay up to date on all things credit cards, promos, and other personal finance stuff.
Join us as we speak to CardUp on 25th April 2021 (Wednesday) 5.30PM!
- How to clock 5 transactions with UOB One?
- Does caroupay qualify as spending on UOB One?
- Does Big Pay allow top up of more than $30,000?
- Does ShopeePay top up earn cashback on DBS LiveFresh?
- 20 STAR$ per $1 spent with Amex CapitaCard
- Citi SMRT Card “enhanced” with minimum spend
- Are telco payments counted for OCBC FRANK?
- More clarification on Citi Cash Back’s cashback mechanic
- KrisFlyer miles expiry further extended until at least April 2022
- LumiHealth now has a referral programme
- 5% cashback for eCapitaVoucher purchase
- Can you top up NTUC FairPrice gift card with eCapitaVoucher?
- Best card to purchase eCapitaVoucher? What’s the MCC?
- Can you use eCapitaVoucher in pro-rated amounts (instead of $5 blocks)? Depends
- Seems like Capita STAR$ isn’t showing up on Grab Rewards catalog
- Grab Power Up Challenge still ongoing
- Flipping AirTags?
- Anyone experienced “dynamic pricing” on Klook?
April’s ending! Don’t miss these excellent deals:
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).