The chat group shares a wealth of information, and while some of the more major developments are posted on this blog, there are some smaller gems that go unnoticed. Here are the pieces of info, deals and happenings that you may have missed from the week of 8th to 16th March 2021.
From the group
- DBS has a March Earn More Campaign and it seems targetted at selected customers – $40 rebate for $1,000 spend
- Get 2,400 bonus Grab points when you link your UOB Bank Account to Grab and top up from there
- Redeem meals on airasia food with Big Pay points
- CapitaVouchers redemptions restocked in GrabRewards
- Razer Premium Card ready to order for those who have hit the milestones in Razer Card Beta
- Maybank is offering $5 to those who link their SGFinDex and complete some steps
- DBS is offering $80 cashback on $800 spend for targeted existing cardholders who sign up for an extra card
- What can you do if you missed out on one of the months for UOB One’s quarterly cashback?
- Someone got the Razer Premium Card!!
- Get ready for Grab’s Power Up Challenge
Some may not be relevant by the time of this roundup, so it’s still best that you subscribe to the Telegram channel and join the Telegram group to stay abreast of the latest developments and time sensitive promos!
Past week’s promos
Very busy week for promos as March Madness continues!
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!