- Unanswered: anyone tried UOB EVOL and got cashback on CardUp?
- ipaymy no longer accepts debit cards
- Discussion on posting date for UOB cards: UOB cards tend to post instantly with UOB merchants (e.g. Cold Storage, Giant etc.), but does not seem like UOB EVOL does not post instantly for Apple Pay
- Discussion on good cashback cards for overseas spend
- Discussion on Amaze’s mechanics: consensus is it changes merchant name but not MCC
- How does CapitaCard credit CapitaStar$?
- Note that MCC can be very different from what one would expect
- How to prepay SP bills
- Discussion on how best to buy the new iPhone
- How much is 200 CapitaStar STAR$ worth?
- Can STAR$ be converted into eCapitaVouchers and sent as gift? No
- Grab had 25% off redemptions; CapitaStar or Qoo10?
- Qoo10 gift cards are added to balance; i.e. can be stacked and used in a single order
- What can you use STAR$/eCapitaVoucher for? Buying NTUC gift card
- Receive 30,000 STAR$ for shopping at Raffles City Shopping Centre
- Grab gives points for government services e.g. road tax, polyclinic
- Big Pay wallet blocked – could be annual cap reached
- Can Dash pay PayNow QR?
Savings and investment
- Any short-term single-premium endowment? Check out Aviva’s MySecureSaver III
- Sold Apple share on moomoo but can’t withdraw? Give it 2 days for settlement
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, savings accounts, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat! See the Things You’ve Missed here
The site may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for products on this site.