Back by popular demand (two people asked… TWO!!), Things You Missed tries to cover and summarise the happenings in our group chat.
- Discussion on replacement for DBS WWMC + Amaze : UOB PPV?
- Further discussion on points after 1st June for DBS WWMC + Amaze
- What card is better for hospital bills?
- What card is good for flights?
- Discussion on the recent UOB One nerf 😢
- Should we use Grab to pay for income tax now that UOB One has been nerfed?
- Amex offer for online shopping and recurring telco bills
- Does HSBC Premier Mastercard work with Amaze?
- Discussion on best mile card to have
- Best card for public transportation?
- Is conversion of Citi points via Kris+ worth it?
- DBS-CapitaMall promo
- Discussion on HSBC Revolution excluded merchants
- Also, whether Gojek/Grab works for HSBC Revolution
- Would Citi Cash Back work overseas for 6% cashback on dining??
- Discussion on CreditSure Plus
- Are polyclinic bills excluded from HSBC Advance?
- Cards to use for ipaymy / CardUp
- What is the payment schedule like for ipaymy / CardUp?
- Does buying FairPrice vouchers/gift card from the info counter count as supermarket spend?
Wallet and prepaid card apps
- Discussion on Revolut and public transport
- Discussion on Amaze and YouTrip and forex rates
- More discussion on currency exchange rates with Revolut/YouTrip; MT weighs in
- CapitaVoucher promo
- Friz does not give cashback for Kopitiam card top up
- Does DBS WWMC work with Kris+?
- Discussion on GE ILP performance
- Is partial redemption possible for Singapore Savings Bond?
- Should we only apply for SSB near the deadline?
- We had a fight in our chat group 🤔🍿
Featured deals and promos
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).