Happy National Day! Here are the more interesting things discussed in our Telegram group chat in the past couple of weeks:
- Is the MCC for NTUC FairPrice gift card different from groceries bought there? No
- MCC for ShopBack vouchers is 5812
- Get 0.5 miles per dollar for topping up wallet apps like Dash, GrabPay, ShopeePay, and Lazada with OCBC Voyage
- CIMB World Mastercard will no longer award cashback for wallet app top-ups from 1st September 2021
- Does DBS LiveFresh give 5% cashback for FavePay? No, but OCBC FRANK gives 6%
- Discussion on best credit card to use for $7,000+ of Apple purchases
- Discussion on Amex CapitaCard
- Credit card application rejected; appeal or reapply? Probably the latter
- Reminder that both CardUp and ipaymy allow partial payments for income tax
- Seems like OCBC is cancelling cards that are inactive
- Card strategy discussion: HSBC Revolution + Citi SMRT
- OCBC FRANK NDP promo
- Does one still get dividend if one sells after record date? Yes
- moomoo quiz answers
- Does moomoo come with inactivity fee? No
Wallet apps & rewards programmes
- Get 3,000 points when you spend $88.25 on GrabPay (8th August 2021 only). Even things like AXS works! Join the group for timelier updates
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!