More info, tips, and promos shared in our Telegram group in the past two weeks:
- Does Amex True Cashback give cashback on insurance premium payments like UOB Absolute Card? Yes
- Discussion on OCBC FRANK vs OCBC 365
- $2 off $20 spend at supermarkets with Amex cards
- Seeking suggestions for card to use for school fees
- GrabFood not counted for Maybank Family and Friends’ 8% rebate
- Seeking suggestions for card to use for utilities
- HSBC Mid-Autumn card promo
- Citi PayAll promo (ended as of 24th July; join the chat for timelier updates)
- Can you change the selected categories for Maybank Family and Friends? Yes, annually
- Maybank contactless promotion (fully registered; join the chat for timelier updates)
- Discussion on MCC for topping up NTUC FairPrice gift cards
Wallet apps & reward programmes
- Nestia giving $0.50 off each hawker transaction!
- New Grab Power Up Challenge for July
- Grab seems to have removed Government Services from exclusions for Power Up Challenge
- Syfe 50,000 STAR$ sign-up promo
- Is Revolut’s 20% cashback for public transport still available? Yes!
- Top up your CPF with Google Pay for scratch cards
- Some GreenUP redemptions are even better than eCapitaVoucher
- More discussion on term vs whole life
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).