Here’s a list of more notable things discussed in our Telegram chat group. We’re a chatty bunch. This week you might have missed the eCapitaVoucher by not following the group chat.
- HealthBuddy app: does it work for OCBC FRANK or UOB EVOL?
- What’s the best card for gym membership?
- How do SingSaver promo deadlines work?
- What’s the best card for wedding expenses?
- What’s the best card for medical expenses?
- UOB One: question on when cashback is credited
- HSBC Revolution: question on miles transfer fee
- HSBC Revolution: is telco counted? No
- Citi Rewards: does it give 4 mpd on Shopee? Yes
- Discussion on card prioritisation
- Are there any 4 mpd cards with points that take more than 3 years to expire?
- Will onepa.sg classes be considered government transactions? Seems like it
- Discussion on Citi SMRT / Citi Rewards getting high earn rates when used via Apple Pay / Google Pay
- Citi SRMT: FavePay works for 5% cashback; Kris+ is unclear
- Citi SMRT: utilities are excluded
- What cards give 4 mpd for Singtel/Starhub bill?
- Discussion on disputing DCC charge
- Citi cards and SimplyGo: should be no miles awarded; best miles card for SimplyGo is StanChart Smart
- What’s the best card for SIA?
- HSBC Revolution/Citi Rewards: 4mpd for car servicing transactions?
- Best way to deal with expiring miles but not flying
- A comparison between popular 4 mpd cards
- Amex promo issue: not receiving cashback for utilities promo
- Does Citi SMRT card work for ipaymy? No
- Does HABC Advance work for CardUp or ipaymy?
- Does Amex Ascend work for CardUp? Yes
- How long does Citi PayAll take to transfer funds?
- Can PayAll be used for credit card bills? No
- What to use for road tax payment? Try Friz
- DBS Cards: changing of billing cycle
Savings and investing
- Any way to predict July SSB details? Look at SGS maybe
- Is $250 promo for Bonus$aver good?
- Discussion on whether Citigold promo is worth it
- Closure of UOB banking accounts is decidedly low-tech
- Difference between Long-Term Care insurance and Disability Income insurance
- Revolut: issues adding to SimplyGo
- Grab: Subscription vouchers only work with GrabPay vouchers or PayLater only
- Grab: Discussion on PayLater linked card MCC
- Grab: what counts as spending for the annual spend limit?
- Grab: rewards from paying AXS transaction comes from your top-up rewards
- Update on missing EZ-Link funds: funds are found
- ShopBack: Hoolah issues
- ShopBack: Qoo10 vouchers
- ShopBack Pay: what’s the MCC? It should follow the merchant
- Kris+: interaction with high-earn cards and MCC
- Kris+: finding merchants that accept it
- Kris+: does Citi Rewards work with it? No conclusion
- CapitaStar: $10 bonus eCapitaVoucher per $100 purchased (over)
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).