- Citi Rewards: does it earn bonus points for Starhub, Spotify etc?
- Citi Rewards: did not get bonus points for Amaze transactions
- Citi Rewards: longest expiry dates for high-earn a miles card
- UOB EVOL: do recurring MyRepublic bills count? Still waiting for answer
- UOB EVOL: do excluded MCC count towards min spend? No
- UOB EVOL/OCBC FRANK/LiveFresh: does NTUC Voucher count? Yes if using Paywave (make sure to use phone for UOB EVOL and OCBC FRANK)
- HealthHub: does it count for UOB EVOL/OCBC FRANK/DBS LiveFresh? MCC works for HSBC Advance
- Annual fees: when to apply for waiver?
- Lazada/Shopee/Qoo10 top up: what MCC?
- Uni fees: which card? Amex cards
- Discussion on GIRO and credit cards
- DBS Cards: reminder that Amaze transactions will be excluded
- Amex promo: spend $10 get $2 (targeted)
- Citi SMRT: Shopee app purchase did not get 5%; someone else got 5% though
- Citi SMRT: SP or Geneco bill payment counts? Excluded; OCBC 365 works
- Citi Cash Back: how its cashback works
- Citi Cash Back: does it work with Kris+ for 8% cashback? Theoretically yes
- Amex KrisFlyer: does NFP top-up count? Unlikely
- Does top up of Kopitiam card count as food spend? No, MCC is 6540
- Asking for card recommendations
- HSBC Revolution: are Grab rides counted? Yes
- DBS Woman’s World Card: FavePay and ShopBack counted? FavePay no, ShopBack yes
- Revolut: how long does public transport transaction take to post? Every 5 days or $15, whichever is first
- Revolut: 20% public transport cashback promo now requires $200 bank top-up
- Amaze: rates are now higher; no way to see rates until you do the transaction
- Amaze: more discussion on overseas transactions
- Amaze: discussion on refund handling
- ShopeePay: $1 surcharge for credit card top ups? Only for VISA
CPF and Savings
- Discussion on CPF top-up. Note that CPF Special Account and Medisave share max cap of $8,000 for tax relief from 2022 onwards
- HSBC EGA: discussion on GIRO
- HSBC EGA: no longer sends SMS for EGA 1% qualification
- CIMB fixed deposit promo
Work and sidehustles
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!