Things You Missed – 16th to 22nd May 2022
All the discussion and chats about personal finance across credit cards, wallet apps and more.
- UOB EVOL: Are MyRepublic/Singtel bills considered online spend? Singtel works, M1 and Starhub too
- UOB EVOL: calendar or statement month? Statement month. Data points for DBS and HSBC
- UOV EVOL: does it give 8% cashback for Grab rides? Yes
- UOB EVOL: does topping up Grab count towards minimum spend? No
- What’s the best card for insurance premium?
- What’s the best card for YouTrip top-up
- HSBC Revolution: when does the card credit points? End of the following month according to TnC
- HSBC Revolution: does it a breakdown of points earned? No
- What’s the best card to top up EZ-link?
- OCBC FRANK: Are SP Utilities counted for FRANK’s cashback? No
- Minimum spend of Amaze for cashback – $500 per month or $1,500 per quarter? Per quarter
- Discussion on Amaze not working overseas; follow-up and more issues
- DBS LiveFresh: does not give cashback for HPB ART test
- What’s the best card to use for dining, shopping, online etc
- DBS Woman’s World: does it work with Amaze for medical bills? No
- Question on Amex Telco Offer
- StanChart: spend promo from 20th May to 31st July
- What card to use for $5,000+ non-SQ tickets
- UOB One: are Shopee purchases still 10% cashback?
- Discusson on cards to use for CardUp and ipaymy
- MCC for CardUp
- Questions on HSBC EGA account
- Discussion on OCBC deposit promo
- Discussion on Tiger settlement fees
- When does Revolut award the transport cashback? Revolut CSO’s reply
- Revolut’s transport cashback terms changing
- What MCC are ShopBack’s vouchers?
- Discussion on Kris+ FairPrice Vouchers deal
- MCC of Kris+ transactions seem to follow the merchant’s MCC
- Kris+: can we use Kris+ to pay for iTunes gift card at Harvey Norman or Challenger? Tested for Challenger: no
- Discussion on Qoo10 coupon issues
- Issue on missing funds from EZ-Link wallet
- $100 eCapitaVoucher for $90! Plus get card rewards and 1% cashback. Gone now
- Grab: discussion on subscription plan
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).