Here’s your weekly roundup of notable things that happened in our cosy little Telegram group.
- CapitaStar, Lazada, Qoo10 redemptions etc. was on 35% sale!! Now gone; join the group to avoid missing out.
- RazerPay has hawker coupons again… only one though
- Does purchasing eCapitaVoucher earn Grab points or count towards Grab Power Up? No.
- Discussion on Grab top-ups
- Free $5 e-voucher for JEM/PLQ/313 Somerset/Parkway Parade while stocks last
Investing and savings
- Can funds be withdrawn from moomoo anytime? Yes.’
- For Bonus$aver promo, when should funds come in?
- Discussion on POSB Cashback Bonus
- New UOB Absolute Cashback card! Review here
- How do you get a free credit report?
- What’s the MCC for topping up your Grab Wallet? 6540 for MasterCard, 6051 for Visa
- Do Citi Cash Back+ or UOB One give cashback for school payment? No.
- DBS LiveFresh has bonus cashback for eco-eateries, retailers, and transport services (which include public transportation)
- Any cashback for oneNUH app?
- Does paying Starhub bill with Grab get points? Probably.
- Using HSBC Revolution as one’s only card? Sounds good
- Does paying ipaymy with GrabPay Card get Grab points? Only for rental payments
- What’s the MCC for Zig? Unanswered
- 0.3% cashback on AXS payments with Maybank… albeit with a limit of $50 per transaction
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).