This series has missed a few weeks and the honest fact is that the readership for this series seems pretty low. Eyeballs are, unfortunately, an important metric for a website, and the low viewership has also led me to question the usefulness of these posts. I am thinking of ways to make this series more helpful, and while I have a couple of ideas, it might be interesting if you could chip in as well.
In any case, I have been wondering if this series should be an ongoing thing in this blog, and your input would be much appreciated.
The best way to keep in touch with the happenings and ongoings of the Telegram group would of be to actually be in the Telegram group, so do subscribe and join the group chat.
General Credit Card Discussion and Promos
- Amex hotel promo
- Stacking Amex promos
- Does Maybank’s promo require withdrawing from Creditable? No
- Discussion on credit utilisation
- Discussion on splitting up payments
- Discussion on annual fee waivers
- SMRT$ expire! See this article for more details
- Maybank Family and Friends category selection
- Suggestions for hospital bill
Miles and points
- Critique of HSBC Miles transfer programme
- Discussion on missing miles transfer from HSBC
- Comparison between DBS Vantage and Citi Prestige
- ipaymy mysteriously removes states UOB One as an eligible card
- Making payment to friend/relative via Cit PayAll
- Some not getting Grab Power Up Challenge
- Grab seems to exclude utilities (other than SP)
- Grab Pointsback: beware that $5 off is PayLater only
- Amazon gift cards can be stacked
- New Kris+ partners
- Discussion on templates to track card spends
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!