Stay on top of all things personal finance when you join our Telegram.
- Discussion on Shopee wallet top up vs buying directly with card
- Using HSBC Revolution as a cashback card
- Has anyone tried using Citi Cash Back for Diary Farm vouchers?
- Tip on buying Grab vouchers on Shopee with UOB One
- Geneco with DBS LiveFresh will likely not work
- OCBC FRANK works for ipaymy (March transaction)
- Discussion on what card to use for $2,400 travel on SIA
- What card to use for ShopeePay?
- A list of some merchants that post the same day
- Does Citi SMRT work with ipaymy? Doesn’t seem like it
Savings and investments
- Discussion on StanChart priority banking
- Discussion on POSB Cashback and DBS Invest-Saver
- Discussion on downward revision of participating policies’ projected values
Wallet apps and reward programmes
- To use Grab points for offsetting purchases, or redeem for vouchers?
- Grab allowed unlimited redemptions of STAR$ with 35% points back
- Big Pay refunding balances that cannot be used
- NTUC Link Points devaluation from 1st August
- Revolut hasn’t credited 20% cashback on public transportation for May
- Does hospital spend qualify for Grab Power Up Challenge? No
- Checking which Capitaland store accepts pro-rated eCapitaVoucher
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, savings accounts, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat! See the Things You’ve Missed here