A repeat of their 11/11 promo, Grab is giving 4,000 bonus Grab points (worth at least S$8) when you make a transaction with GrabPay, GrabPay Card, or PayLater on 26th November 2021:
|Spend with GrabPay, GrabPayCard, or PayLater with min. spend of $80||9% (45 points per dollar, capped at 4,000 points)|
|Spend with GrabPay Wallet (GrabPay Card included)||Up to 1.2% (6 points per dollar for Platinum members)|
|Spend on groceries, fitness memberships, streaming services, software, app, e-book purchases, dining/takeaway meals, and telcos||0.8% (4 points per dollar, capped at 500 points per transaction)|
Combined, they represent 11% rebate in the form of Grab points, though this rate is good for only $80 to $88.89 of spend. Regardless, it’s an easy way to get a bunch of Grab points which become even more valuable during redemption sales. These boosters and flash sales happen frequently enough that the rewards can add up to a tidy bit each month.
Some have reported that the 0.8% no longer applies to telco bills. It’s not entirely clear whether it’s just telco bills not getting the 0.8% bonus, or if that 0.8% booster is already finished (it is available each month on a limited basis). Nonetheless, 0.8% is a small figure compared to the rest of the rewards given here.
Note the following exclusions:
- MCC 6540 – POI Funding Transactions
- MCC 7299 – Miscellaneous personal services
- MCC 6012 – Financial Services
- MCC 7399 – Business services not elsewhere classified
- MCC 6536 – Money Send
- MCC 6537 – Money Send intercountry
- MCC 6011 – Financial Institutions Manual Cash Disbursements
- MCC 6300 – Insurance Sales, Underwriting and Premiums
- MCC 5960 – Direct Marketing Insurance Services
- MCC 8398 – Charities
- MCC 8220 – Colleges, Junior Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
- MCC 8299 – Schools and Educational Services ( Not Elsewhere Classified)
- MCC 8661 – Religious Organizations
- MCC 8211 – Elementary and Secondary Schools
- MCC 8244 – Business and Secretarial Schools
- MCC 8249 – Vocational Schools and Trade Schools
- MCC 8241 – Correspondence Schools
- MCC 8062 – Hospitals
Utilities and telco bills (even if no longer applicable for 0.8% rebate) are popular ways to clock this spend. Personally, I’m going with telco bills just to try for the extra 0.8%. You might want to check in the Telegram group for people with minds far more creative than I am.
Speaking of the Telegram group, you might also want to check if points are still being given out, in case you are reading this in the later parts of 26th November 2021. The 11/11 booster lasted well into the night of 11th November.
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. None of the information here constitutes personal financial advice. Thank you for supporting my site!