We’re a week into the Circuit Breaker! As much as I enjoy the convenience and comfort of working from home, let’s all hope that we only have three weeks left of this. In the meantime, what are some great cards to use for food deliveries during this period?
- Minimum spend of $800
- 3% for GrabFood
3.33% / 5%
additional 5% for Grab
- Spend $500/$1,000 every month for three months (3.33%) or $2,000 every month for three months (5%)
- Additional 5% only for Grab
Maybank Family and Friends
5% / 8% cashback
- 5% with minimum $500 spend
- 8% with minimum $800 spend
- Only for GrabFood
- Includes other delivery services from 1st May
- Maximum of 4,000 miles ($1,000) per month
DBS Woman World Card
- Maximum of 8,000 miles ($2,000) per month
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, savings accounts, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips exclusively shared in the group chat! See the Things You’ve Missed here
The site may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for products on this site.