One of the best months for deals, July is ending soon. Don’t miss these deals which would go away in just a few days’ time.
Elastiq – High guaranteed 1.80% pa rate with flexible withdrawals
(Etiqa Insurance is a member of Maybank Group.)
Interest rates are really bad now, so getting 1.80% pa and still maintaining the flexibility of withdrawals is a no-brainer. Even better, get up to $100 in credits you can withdraw as cash. Insane! Do not miss this deal.
- 1.80% pa guaranteed for 3 years
- Withdraw from your account without penalty 90 days after policy issue date
- Get up to $100 cash credits and extra insurance credits when you use R161521 (view terms and sign up here)
|Total Premiums Paid||Non-encashable Credits||Tiq Encashable Credits|
|$5,000 to $9,000||0.5% of premium||–|
|$10,000 to $25,000||0.5% of premium||$50|
|$26,000 to $50,000||0.5% of premium||$100|
Non-encashable credits can be used for Etiqa’s general insurance policies.
$300 for Citi Cards, $200 Cashback for DBS Cards, and Jabra Wireless Earphones for StanChart Cards
A strong month for credit card rewards whether you are a cashback or miles person. Apply for the top 3 most popular cards below, or see sethisfy.com/cards for the full range!
Citi Cash Back
Please note there are two different promos and select carefully:
- Citi PremierMiles: 30,000 miles
- Citi Prestige: 177,500 points and more
- Citi Rewards: 40,000 points + S$50 FRx gift card
- Citi Cash Back: S$300 cashback
- Citi SMRT: S$300 cashback
- Tap here to see Citi promos
Until 31st January 2024
Gives 2% cashback on Paywave transactions without minimum spend.
New to bank
- Apply and use promo code
by 30th June 2023
- Charge a minimum of S$800 within the first 60 days from card approval date
- Get S$150 cashback!
Consider the DBS Yuu Card as your first DBS card for a better promo
soCash – 1.5% cashback on cash withdrawals
Getting cashback while spending money is great. Getting cashback while merely withdrawing money is even better. See this post for full details, or just follow the instructions below:
- Download soCash (iOS / Android) and use code SETH0693 for additional $3 (remember to input the code before signing up)
- Go to a Sheng Siong outlet and look for the green $TM machine
- Withdraw $500 by scanning your QR code
Repeat Step 3 up to the maximum of twice a day and 5 times in a month (chatter on Telegram reveal that the limit has been revised downwards to 4 times or $2,000). It was supposed to continue until the end of next month, but that has since changed.
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, financial products, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel.
Subscribe to the channel, then join the group chat. You would often benefit from the tips shared exclusively in the group chat!
Disclaimer: I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running. I would only recommend services/products I would personally use or recommend to my own friends and family, but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Thank you for supporting my site!
Please exercise due diligence when signing up for any service/product as I will not be liable for any personal loss, financial or otherwise. Content published here are my sole views and personal opnion, and none of the information here constitutes personal financial advice nor represents the views of my employer(s).