Disclaimer: This post is written in conjunction with NTUC Income. Views and analysis remain solely that of Sethisfy.com.The information is meant purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as financial advice. You should seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser for customised advice on your financial needs and product suitability.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 23 June 2020
If you’ve been looking for an endowment plan to grow your money without a long-term commitment, you’ll be happy to know that NTUC Income (“Income”) is offering 1.85% p.a.1 guaranteed returns with their latest 2-year, short-term endowment plan, Gro Capital Ease.
A plan like Gro Capital Ease is popular among those looking for short-term plans to grow their savings. You have the option to apply online easily with a single premium from as low as $5,000, or through a financial adviser representative with a minimum single premium of $20,000. Note that this is a limited tranche so it is first come, first served.
Details and features
|Plan Name||Gro Capital Ease|
|Premium Type||Single Premium|
|Minimum Single Premium||$5,000 (for online purchases)|
$20,000 (through a financial adviser representative)
|Guaranteed Returns||Yield at maturity of 1.85% p.a.1|
Maturity benefit of 103.73%2 of the single premium
|Other Features||– Death & Total and Permanent Disability (TPD before age 70) benefit|
– No medical underwriting required
– Can be purchased online via eNets, PayNow QR or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds
– Can also be purchased through a financial adviser representative using cash or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds
While applying for this plan means having to park away a portion of your savings for 2 years, this is good for those who do not see any use for these excess funds in the near future and better yet, get to see their money grow after 2 years.
For instance, if you put in $20,000, you will receive $20,747 (rounded to the nearest dollar) at the end of the 2 years, guaranteed, provided that you survive at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
During such volatile economic times, Gro Capital Ease seems like an option you may want to consider in the short-term for guaranteed returns.
- Yield upon maturity of 1.85% p.a.1 is guaranteed at the end of the 2-year policy term
- Death and TPD (TPD before age 70) benefit
- Guaranteed acceptance (no medical underwriting is required)
- Use of SRS funds
- Capital loss if policy is terminated prematurely before the end of the policy term
Sign up now
If you are keen, hurry and sign up through this link! As mentioned, such products tend to get sold out quickly, so apply as soon as you have made up your mind.
- The guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.85% p.a. will be paid out at the end of the 2-year policy term, provided that the insured survives at the end of the policy term, with no policy alterations or claims made during the entire policy term.
- The guaranteed maturity benefit of 103.73% (rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places) of the single premium is based on the guaranteed yield at maturity of 1.85% p.a.
Keep up to date on the best cashback/mile cards, savings accounts, attractive deals, and more tips to maximise your financial wellbeing by subscribing to my Telegram channel. You can also ask questions in the chat!
Want easy money? Check out July’s promos here!